UAT WEBSITE - THIS SITE IS FOR REVIEW PURPOSES ONLY
Our Public Record Repository for hearings gives Albertans access to information about AER proceedings. Users can view and download submissions related to a proceeding.
The Proceeding Search tool stores the documents for proceedings that have concluded.
Once at the Proceeding Search tool site, the following steps may be helpful:
- Enter the proceeding ID and press Search
- Click on the proceeding that appears
- Choose the tab with the information you are interested in – the Proceeding Submissions tab is where exhibits are housed
- At the Proceeding Submissions tab press Search and the submissions will be listed
- You can access each exhibit by clicking on Open, then click on Attachments and a list of the attachments forming that exhibit will appear.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help finding information about a hearing.